need to create a custom categories tuned to your domain?
GallitoAPI is an application that receives texts and analyses them in various ways
- Its processes are mainly based on probabilistic techniques (n-dimensional spaces, stochastic models of language, information theory techniques, etc.),although it also has rule-based mechanisms.
- It is idiosyncratic. Even though GallitoAPI has pre-built generalist domains that can work efficiently, ideally, you should adapt it to your domain
- You don't need a lot of time or human resources to get GallitoAPI ready to work. You don't need to define domain ontologies or even label texts.
- Place it in your back-end. GallitoAPI is basically a set of online SOAP/REST services hosted, ready to answer third-party system requests fast
Create an API farm
GallitoAPI can also be cloned, creating a GallitoAPI farm, in such a way that, for example, each API has a specific domain or specific settings, in order to cover different tasks and requirements
- Facility to customize to match your theme or categorization references
- Makes it possible to focus the analysis on those concepts to then "judge" any text on that reference.
- zoom effect into selected concepts
- Easy install; 100% integration
- Many potential scenarios: heuristic crawlers, automatic academic essay assesment (content, coherence, use of vocabulary, style, etc), classify, summarise, highlight,social media, website navigation, voice recognition software (ASR) or OCR systems decisions, call-routing.
- All the power and flexibility of SOAP and REST
One GallitoAPI and Gallito Studio license free for personal and commercial
projects. Ask for more information in email@example.com
GallitoAPI is maintained by Semantia Lab, a technology-based company specializing in natural language processing (NLP) created with the academic and institutional support of the Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED).